Day 1 – Sigiriya / Dambulla
The beautiful Sigiriya comes up with a full gallery of fifth-century paintings finished with landscape gardens, which is unmatched and unparalleled by any contemporary fortress on the planet. The eye-catching Sigiriya is one of the most attractive places for the archaeologists and art historians. The basement and ground are made of beautiful stone while tropical wood is used in the floor levels along with the upper-floor levels, which was particularly used for the establishment of pavilions and different buildings.
- Arrival to Sri Lanka (Bandaranayaka International Airport) in Katunayaka and proceed to Sigiriya
- Visit Pinawala Elephant orphanage
- Check-in to the hotel & relax
- Sigiriya rock fortress
- Evening village walk
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2 – Kandy City
The city of Kandy is situated at the middle of the Sri Lanka, is also known as the cultural capital of the country. This ancient and beautiful city in the hills is the perfect place for visiting and relaxing. The beautiful architecture of the temple as the peacefulness of this place will simply leave you amaze. You can also enjoy the amazing natural beauty of the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens the largest of its kind and known to home for more than 4000 diverse plants. This beautiful hill country has so much to offer that you cannot ignore.
- Later proceed to Kandy
- En route, visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage
- Kandy city tour (Upper lake drive, Gem & Bathik shopping, Oak Ray wood carvings)
- Witness a cultural dance
- check in to the hotel and overnight stay
Day 3 – Nuwaraeliya
The Nuwara Eliya city is the highest city of Sri Lanka as it is 6,182 feet high from the sea level. Located at the foot of Mount Pidurutalagala and because of the amazing hills the city, it is also recognized as the garden city of the Asia. This hill town has plenty to offer you that surely leave you breathless. Apart from this, you can also see the Hakgala gardens and go to the Horton Plains. It is also known as the Worlds End, where there is a sudden drop in the territory of a few thousand feet. This is just some of the marvelous places you can visit in the event you decide to stay here.
- After breakfast at the hotel, visit Temple of Tooth & participate in the morning ceremony
- Proceed to Nuwaraeliya known as Little England
- En route, Tea Plantation & Tea Factory visit
- Visit beautiful waterfalls in Hill country
- Take Nuwaraeliya city Tour
- Take Nuwaraeliya city Tour
- Overnight Stay at the hotel
Day 4 – Ella
Ella is the most visited town in Hill Country among foreign travellers. During the drive from the train station to our guesthouse I was shocked to see how touristy such a small town can get. The cafés and restaurants are “westernised” and there are countless guesthouses and B&Bs.
It is that touristy for a reason. It is located in the middle of the beautiful Hill Country of Sri Lanka and offers perfect hiking trails.
- Visit Little Adamspeak
- Visit 9 arched bridge
- Visit Rawana Waterfall / Rawana Caves
- Namunukula trekking ( as a option )
- Experience Ayurveda
Day 5 – Airport drop
The scenic and sightseeing day when you travel from Ella to Negombo